April's theme is spring cleaning! So, start going through your craft areas and say goodbye to things that no longer have use for you! We are hosting a swap meet, Atomic Fibers style!
You can be a vendor or a shopper or both!
Here's all the details:
- Spring Cleaning Market will be held in The Lab (105 W Tennessee Ave) and weather permitting some tables will be located outside.
- Purchase tokens (as a gift certificate) from store minimum of $10. Shopper will receive physical tokens to spend at the Spring Cleaning Market. Turn in unused tokens at the store to receive remaining gift certificate amount. No refunds on outstanding gift certificates. Gift certificates can be use on any product in store.
- 15% off in store purchases to help match up any new item that was purchased from the market tables.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Door Prizes: earn tickets for each market item purchased, for volunteering, for purchasing in the store.
- Signups must be made in person at the store.
- The first 15 vendors get priority, we will take signups for 25 vendors. Space will determine if we can take more. There will be a waiting list.
- All items will be displayed in The Lab in all the rooms. If the weather permits, we will also have tables outside.
- Sign up early to rsvp your spot with a non-refundable $5 fee. Fee will be credited back to vendor upon Spring Cleaning Marketing if vendor follows through.
- No money exchanged – tokens will be used to purchase items.
- Vendor will receive store credit for sold items. 1 token equals $1 in store credit.
- Vendor may have up to 20 items for sale. No limit to free table items.
- No items of extended value – sewing machines, spinning wheels, large looms.
- All items must be in good condition – partial yarns must be bagged and weighed in grams, fabric must be label with measurement (yardage). Items need to be clearly organized if vendor wants to sell as a group, put in bag or tied together; grouped items will be considered one item. Free items do not need details.
- Free table – 1 token given for each 5 items on free table from vendor.
- Items must be brought to store between Wednesday April 11th to 5pm on Saturday, April 14th for labeling/pricing. Atomic Fibers will not accept any items after 5pm on Saturday, April 14th!
- Atomic Fibers will decide on value of each item with guidance from vendor.
- Atomic Fibers will label each item with Vendor Name, # of tokens, and cataloged # of item from vendor.
- Vendor does not need to be present during swap time – but volunteers are needed.
- Volunteers will earn extra tokens/store credit.
- Store credit will go on vendor’s store account and must be used by May 31st, 2018.
- All leftover items must be picked up by Wednesday, April 18th or will be donated to a local charity.
Let's do some Spring Cleaning!